For an added layer of security, turn on two-factor authentication (2FA) for your Ripio Select account. If your password is compromised or stolen, you'll have peace of mind knowing that only you can sign in. 🔐
How 2FA works:
- You’ll need access to your mobile phone when you sign in to Select.
- You'll enter a verification code and your password each time you sign in.
- You can choose which authentication application to activate it with: Authy, Google Authenticator, VIP access.
How to activate 2FA with an authentication app:¿
Step 1: Download and install an authentication app
Before you can set up 2FA on your account, you’ll need to download and install an authentication app on your device. The options compatible with the Ripio Select platform are: Authy, Google Authenticator, VIP access.
Step 2: Turn on 2FA in your account
- Sign in to your account: select.ripio.com
- You will have a pop-up window for you to set up 2FA on your account. Click on activate 2FA.
- Scan the QR code by using your device's camera.
- On Select's 2FA configuration page, enter the 6-digit verification code that your authentication app generates.
- To finish, click confirm.
When you sign in to Select platform, just open your authentication app and enter a code along with your password.
For any questions or problems you can contact us from the Help button.